Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Anyway, I'm sort of glad they've got the atomic bomb invented.


"If there's ever another war, I'm going to sit right the hell on top of it. I'll volunteer for it, I swear to God I will." -Holden Caufield, Catcher in the Rye.
We had two tricker treaters. Given the lack of creativity that was probably used to compile their costumes, I should have given them toothpaste, or something to the likes. Franny cries, and I have to get ready for other people's children.
Love,
Paul

3 comments:

rosie said...

i was pretty disapointed with the costumes this year too. if i had to see one more damn disney princess, someone was going to get the business end of my boot.... and we all know what that's like.

kiss franny and jen for me

la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

will do, skip to my shoe...up someones ass.

Joseph Mains said...

yes, dude. someone elses kids suck. i've been really big on the idea that people should have to pass a cool test before they can pop those things out.