Sunday, October 29, 2006

Popeye Eyes and Squinty Skies

I always hope it goes smooth when I do number two, but when you hope in the context of terds it always comes out stinky. Our plumbing isn't doing so good right now as it is, and a tonka-dunk just throws another wrench in it.
The week after the fall break was pretty depressing. I spent a lot of time with friends and was getting pretty used to seeing Frances during the day so much.
I have a "formal observation" on Monday, so I better get crackin'.

4 comments:

Adrian Martinez said...

hope you had fun with the Lovato's. and i hope the observation goes well. p.s. did you know that i have never met your wife.

Joseph Mains said...

in blue skies where nothing dies.

la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

beautiful.

Joseph Mains said...

the raven flies, i must surmise