Friday, September 01, 2006

Doomed Terd


I remember when I was five: there was a Payless my family frequented for nutcrackers and such things- the same payless that I would thieve a hotweels car from three years later. I had waited until poop was peaking out of my sphincter to tell my dad that I needed to go. Walking up the yellowish hallway to the toilets we all know about in Payless, a terd dropped and my dad picked it up with his solitary, calllllused hand and carried it to it's doom.
I can't wait for those moments.
Frances Elliot Chapman: 7lbs. and some change, 20 inches long. Born to squallor August 28th, 2006, 4:43 am.

10 comments:

B. C. Lovato said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Joseph Mains said...

a beautiful and unique snowflake. well done.

TW said...

congrats papa pc! she's a darling.

Ms. McGowan said...

Congratulations! She's darn cute.

Matt Pool said...

Thee single funniest post I've read in years. We miss you guys alot. I'm going to call you prior to the days end.

She is beautiful. Congrats.

Matt Pool said...

welcome, baby frances! we love you!

rosie said...

Glory.

JP said...

that makes me so very happy! congrats to you, you have a beautiful family. Frances was Esme's name before it was Esme.

Keith said...

Very excited for you, man!! I hope all is well. Beautifulbaby.

Pete said...

Hey Paul, congratulations friend. You're going to be an awesome dad.