Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women"


Sorry to break my streak of titles with the F-word, but I couldn't pass up that quote. CK knows, but can anyone else recall that film? It's interesting that such a movie which criticizes the very ills that interrupt it intermittently makes it to television. I guess those big dicks know that it'll do no harm to those mindless numbers of viewers.
I had a good conversation with a great friend last night about commercials. I've watched too much television since the Olympics began. There's nothing like a short quip of debauchery to keep what sucks fresh in your mind. What is it that sucks? We describe how we love products more than how we love anything else.

2 comments:

Matt Pool said...

Yaws.

Michael Baker said...

I'd throw my t.v. off the balcony for you to be my neighbor.